Издательство: Oxford University Press
Inside Reading: The Academic Word List in Context
Series Director: Cheryl Boyd Zimmerman
Authors: Arline Burgmeier, Lawrence J. Zwier, Bruce Rubin, Kent Richmond
Enables students to deal effectively with academic texts while familiarizing students with the complete Academic Word List.
· High-interest texts from academic content areas, such as psychology, engineering, the arts, computer science, and biology.
· Reading skills relevant to the academic classroom, such as inference, working with graphs and tables, annotation, and recognizing context clues.
· Systematic acquisition of the entire Academic Word List through targeted receptive and productive activities.
· Student Pack includes CD-ROM with additional vocabulary practice.
· Instructor Pack includes answer key, notes, and Diploma 6.5 Test Generator CD-ROM.
With the dual focus of better equipping students to interact with academic texts and helping them fully acquire vital academic vocabulary, Inside Reading gives students the tools they need to succeed in their academic careers.
Send to print